Pageviews last month

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HOPE EVERYBODY IS DOING WELL ON THE EXAMS!!

During this week we have the midterm exams,Ii hope all students have studied hard to get grades above 7 in english and in the rest of the subjects.
We are at the beggining of the second month of 2011 ...February.(Month of love ;)
Even though I'm not as healthy as I would like to be, I will be with you tomorrow. And with the medicine my doctor has prescipted me, I'll be better soon.

Students get ready for the ST VALENTINE'S DAY ENGLISH PROJECT (in teams of 4 -6)

Third grade students start thinking about a healthy recipe that you can prepare  using for decoration or presentation something related to Valentine's Day.

Second grade students, start doing your project for a Fashion parade with modeling clothes realted to Valentine's Day.


First graders start thinking about an invitaion  for Valentine's Day.




No comments:

Post a Comment